Use Bug Abuse Wolf_Flow111

Kizito-R

In-Game Nickname : Kizito7w7R_YT

Nickname of the one you are complaining about : Wolf_Flow111

Description of the situation : It was on the server ACV1 And it turns out that he started selling easster eggs and asked how he got them, and he tells me in a dungeon, so he can only login using Bug Abuse

Screenshots/Video Proof (Required) UJbJB1r.png

Players that can confirm your situation (If applicable) : Mateo546

I know for a fact you need to use a horse to get to one of those easter eggs, or a couple of them. I can't really get specific with coords and all right now, however I assume that's what the OP's talking about. 

To my knowledge that's totally fine, as there's no other way to get to that chest. The rest are bannable, including use of assassin gear at spawn, escaping jail, etc.

10 minutes ago, Kizito-R said:

Jimmel There is a video that explains how to enter, and in that video I commented ItsIsma Warning that it was totally forbidden

What I'm saying is, I don't see anything wrong with it so long as there's no other way in. Otherwise it wouldn't make any sense. Lots of people use horses to get into places and there are no punishments going around for it as far as I've noticed.

Perhaps if you told us what dungeon you're referring to, specifically?

Archived