Unban reques

ILoveBercik

[1] In-Game Username:

ILoveBercik
[2] Details of Situation:

Hello, I just got banned for duping or something like that because i have 2x 64 legendary crate.

I found this all item near some cuboid and i just take it.

But i dont understand why Kaszanka_1234 got ban for this bcs he was invited to my cuboid bcs he helping me at start like i created furnace and he help me how this must work.

That was unfairy.

[3] Ban Category:

Rule 2,first offense,Duping

[4] Ban Duration:

2 days (now 1 day,3hours,38 min)

[5] Staff Member:

quagma

[6] ScreenShots:

I dont have 

[7] Your Reason:

I found this all near some cuboid and i have ban ? but why Kaszanka_1234 got ban?

He was helphly to me and he got ban bcs me this is unfair.

They were all duping. He was duping too. When a town is duping, all members of a town are banned, because you cannot determine the source. However, since all your towns were a random mixup of joined together mashed up town members, that means the problem wasn't sourced to just one town. The problem was in all the towns. There was duping found in all of them as well, and it wasn't just the keys. The number of quantum and ultimate solars, rare items and such, was incredibly improbable for your playtimes. All I have is your word that you got them from "a cube." 

http://imgur.com/a/kJq3S

Archived