Unban Request MMD

MMD

[1] In-Game Username:

MMD
[2] Details of Situation:

Was jokeing around with other players for fun with cow eggs and useing hay to mate them and just laugh and say dupe.

In a hole if you go there you'll find it lol , but he did show him how it works.

[3] Ban Category:

Rule 2

[4] Ban Duration:

2 Days, 20 Hours, 49 Minutes, 51 Seconds

[5] Staff Member:

RandomNukes

[6] ScreenShots:

2017-08-12_00.43.25.png

[7] Your Reason:

Im not sure it's the best way to ban someone over a picture of chat saying dupe means we duped.

Saying you duped items in public chat is not a smart thing to do, even if you're just joking. Also because you were hanging around with someone who has a long record of duping, it still could be the case. Unless you can prove that you were not duping, the ban will stay. Consider this a good oppertunity to think about it.

MMD, Since Zombiegamer was actually proven to have duped - this and many times before - it's up to YOU to prove you innocence, after - according to you - "joking" around with it in global chat.

From my point of view this case is crystal clear, Zombiegamer dupes, as he always does. Although time this he's using a method he has never used previously, and in the screenshots you express yourself to have found a "new dupe". He was duping, you were duping, you were both apart of it - And your story doesn't cut out. 

Unban request denied

Anything else you'd like to say?

I did say that in chat just no one had a screenshot of it.
I was also joking around that i took a few ones but i didn't think it'd turn into this.
Lock this or whatever as it's been dealt with.
I can't find you proof that im innocent and if i found anything it probuably wouldn't cut off as i don't see what could help me except that if i had a screenshot if "i wasn't there" and i was just typeing from my place which i didn't.

• Henk locked this topic

Archived