I lost my progress [SkyWars]

SrXiko

Hi good day,

First of all I do not know if there is any protocol, if there is my most sincere apologies for not following it because I did not find it. I also want to add that I am using translator (For if they see errors in my writing)

It turns out that yesterday in SkyWars apparently fell servers at about 9:00 pm Colombian time. Turns out that when I reconnect today I lose points, I do not have my kits or my coins. It counted on 2100 points, with purple glass, permanent enderpearls kit, 1k coins and some particles of arrows but those did not serve me. I would like to have things returned to me, unfortunately I do not have catches, but I have witnesses that they have these objects.

Best regards and I await your reply.
                                                  -Xiko

Update: 

Use the premium ip and recover what you were carrying. Thank you for your attention n.n!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Yusixs locked this topic

Archived