Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

[Complaint] UnplayedNamer

UnplayedNamer

In-Game Nickname:  main suspect Elfplays , maybe ChaoticAngel121  

EDIT: players responsible might be deathbygerbils and JleoH_Ilpo, as both are running arround in draconic armor pvping and robbing everyone in sight as it seems (that I have no problem with)

Time and date: around 0:40 to 1am 26/08  GMT+1

Description of what happened: As the title says, my Enderquarry was stolen from me in the End. At first I had it sitting on the ground but as soon as I noticed other players around I broke it and put it at level 140 in the air. At that point I noticed I had to delete an old town first in order to protect my quarry, so I left and did that. I wasn't away for 5 minutes but when I came back my setup was gone. I asked for the guy to give it back to me in chat but that didn't happen. I did not see anyone take it, but I have a screenshot of ChaoticAngel12 near it and there was another player at that time. Elfplays reacted in chat very suspicious that the Quarry was easy to spot in the air.

Screenshots or Proof: http://imgur.com/a/ZbQpQ

In the 2nd pic you can see someone opening my Ender Chest .

Sadly I cannot provide a chatlog since my game crashed around that time and it seems like no log was saved. But I guess an admin can still get logs from the server.

The following blocks were stolen:

1 Ender Quarry, 1 Ender Quarry Speed 3 Upgrade, 1 Ender Quarry Silk Touch Upgrade, 1 Tesseract, 1 Ender Chest(bound to me, so claimed and protected stuff)

Theft of lategame items is no joke at all and I hope the player will get punished and the items will be refunded.

Sincerely UnplayedNamer

Edit: Turns out I do have the chat log, I've edited the important stuff

2017-08-26-1.log

1 hour ago, Asuka Kurashina said:

I honestly believe that anything that is an unclaimed area is free game and doesn't break any rules in any case I believe that it's your fault for placing down your stuff first as you should've claimed it first then started building.

Yeah but it was late and I honestly did believe that it would survive 5 minutes without protection. Well lesson lerned, there are bad people in this world :).

Anyways thanks Bruny. And that rf dimension thingy was the next planned step for me I just needed more draconium 8-|

2 hours ago, UnplayedNamer said:

Yeah but it was late and I honestly did believe that it would survive 5 minutes without protection. Well lesson lerned, there are bad people in this world :).

Anyways thanks Bruny. And that rf dimension thingy was the next planned step for me I just needed more draconium 8-|

Next time place the ender quarry on the edge of your claim chunk and let it mine in the unclaimed area by using your ender marker, with this setup you don't need to set modify to true. If your ender quarry still be stolen, the one who steal it will get banned

Archived