A few suggestions

Wggun

Hello everyone, my name is Will or Wggun, ive played this server since SF1, and i really like craftersland. I have a few suggestions to make the server better.

#1 Update to Sky Factory 3 : I've asked about it in discord and the staff say after DireWolf20 pack so hopefully you can get that done so we can see a craftersland SF3. And if you don't have any interest in doing that, Why not give the server a wipe. Its been over a year and the playerbase is 1-10. A wipe would encourage players to come on daily to try and gain the best island (level). I have played on craftersland since SF1 and i know how the playerbase can change. During SF1 it was a constant 30+ players considering the modpack just came out. During the next wipe it was very populated. I want to see the SF3 update, or a wipe.

#2 Advertising : To higher the playerbase, a lot of servers advertise. I know a lot of streamers on twitch stream modded, so contact them to hire them to play on craftersland. Or if there arent any streamers find people on youtube. I am 100% sure you can find people who would do it. ( And if you cant find anyone manually I know Bruny is on mc-market a lot and can make a post there)

#3 Emphasise an end goal : In sky factory you can basically do whatever you want, it would be nice to have an end goal. In infinity evolved it forces you to go through most mods to progress, unlike in sky factory where you can reach end game in a few days. After you've reached end game the server lacks in stuff to do (which is the main reason you can see me here, then not here.) I feel like this is one of the main reasons why people dont stay on. (thanks to Fatal for this idea)

#4 Better community : The community for SF2 (players and staff) isnt very good. On other servers people have played them for years and still are playing now, on SF I dont remember anyone from SF1 back 3 years ago. I think the community should be looked after more.

#5 The Economy : I think the economy is really messed up you can buy a full inventory of diamond blocks for like 10$.. It should be removed so new players dont get setup in 10minutes. Make a restirction of how much an item can be sold for, and how much they are selling Also add selling things in the shop

#6 The chat filter : the chat filter is very buggy. one glitch is that you cant say an island... I realise the problem, but that really it has to be fixed

Thank you for looking at my suggestions please DM me if you have any questions.

Hello,

#1 Yes, as you've heard, after everything is done with Direwolf20 1.10 we will start working on a SF3 Server. Although even when we start working on it, it will take a bunch of time before it goes public. About a wipe, I'm not sure as there are a lot of newer players that wouldn't wish for it.

#2 Yes, the server is advertised on a few of MC Server finding kind of sites. And we do have a streamer (henkekalmar) which often streams not only SkyFactory, but other servers too.

#3 I agree, there is nothing to do once you reach end game, except maybe build and sell items (for the top balance). An End goal would be nice, if you have a suggestion for what kind of end goal would you think of, it would be appreciated.

#4 I don't see what you mean, you want us to make a better community by doing what?

#5 Yes, the economy is messed up, we had a few of topics about it, although nothing really happened. And honestly, not much we can do since it's already ruined, when a Wipe/Update happens we might do something about it.

#6 For the chat filter, it is really old and has a lot of stuff missing and a couple of 'bugs', only bruny can update it, if he wants to.

• 3 weeks later...

I know Terminator put it very well here. but this is what I put in a different post. This one:

Just now, Henkekalmar said:

s for those points... 

#1- We're working on it. Modpacks servers take a long while to make, heck look at dw1.10, it took 6 months.

#"3"- Well, that is how the modpack is- there is not really alot we can do about it here. We did what we can do add ingame quests to keep your busy even at endgame. 

#4- It's not? Skyfactory probably has the best community - and in my opinion; Staff team - that there is all over Craftersland.

#5- Yes, as stated this could be a problem, and there is no other way to fix it than to wipe the server. Cause people wouldn't be happy if we did an " economy wipe " of sorts. But my points are also that we will be back to where we were within days as the progression on SF2.5 is so rapid- as you also stated.

#6- Yes, chat filter. I don't have anything to say about it- it makes staff's work easier to enforce rule 7 and I really wish it was on every server.

As a response to @Wggun post, quoted by @QuartzWitch

Archived