[Complaint] ThunderTiger

Asuka Kurashina

In-Game Nickname: ThunderTiger

Time and date: September 2 2017 12:22am

Description of what happened: ThunderTiger Shared some screenshots via discord of what was happening on the tekkit server with people messing with the computer in spawn and other things that were happening and I noticed that a few of his screenshot showed http://imgur.com/a/cledg which looked highly similar to another mod that I've seen before (PM Me for more info Staff Only) and when he was confronted he said that he was using it to display his FPS and coordinates and that he was using the mod I was talking about unless he misunderstood what I was talking about.

Screenshots or Proof: (Use www.imgur.com

PM me in Discord (Staff Only) Asuka Kurashina#7703

List of eyewitnesses: Mostly just me that noticed it but mostly everyone that was on the Tekkit channel on discord during 12:00am probably saw the screenshots

PS: This is mostly a high suspicion, if the user isn't using the mod I'm talking about It'd be nice if he could provide us which mod allows it to display his fps, chunk updates and his Coordinates and if that's the case I apologize.

Thanks for Reading <3

Archived