(Not Happy Jan) Rank not received

JT_ELITE19

Name: EvilRogue01

Request: Premium+

Reason: i brought Premium+ and payed using Payment Wall and have still not gotten my Rank i have being waiting for about 40 minutes since purchase

Time/date: 07-september-2017 12:43 PM

Cost: 29.85 AUD

i kindly request to receive my rank i checked my Bank account and it said transaction was successful but i don't have my rank i don't want a refund because that has not worked out well in the past i just want what i purchased Kind regards EvilRogue01. 

On 9/7/2017 at 1:26 PM, EvilRogue01 said:

Name: EvilRogue01

Request: Premium+

Reason: i brought Premium+ and payed using Payment Wall and have still not gotten my Rank i have being waiting for about 40 minutes since purchase

Time/date: 07-september-2017 12:43 PM

Cost: 29.85 AUD

i kindly request to receive my rank i checked my Bank account and it said transaction was successful but i don't have my rank i don't want a refund because that has not worked out well in the past i just want what i purchased Kind regards EvilRogue01. 

The only proof of purchase i have is on my bank account and its against the rules my Westpac to show them online even when its a snip of what im trying to show if i show you i can get in more trouble and my card can get canceled So technically i wasted 29.85 AUD for nothing thanks life

Archived