Base griefed

edward223

In-Game Nickname: Manic_Xi

Time and date: Between the hours of 23:15 and 00:30 GMT 21/09/17      22/09/2018

Description of what happened:

I was having some trouble with tessacts and two people offered to come over and assist me. once the issue was resolved they left and i ensured  to do /t kick command with the text following the command informing me they had been kicked successfully anyway i went offline came back an hour later to find that my whole base had been greifed and they had taken everything.

I just found this rather upsetting as i put an awful lot of time into playing on the server and now I won't be able to play anymore because I don't want to start over

P.S the town the whole area was claimed

Screenshots or Proof: 

List of eyewitnesses: 

Hi i'm literally  writing a request now

i logged off about 11:15 gmt and got back on at around 12:15 GMt

The names were roughly along the lines of Jai358 Adam(Cant remember the numbers although I do not suspect him as he helped me out) and something like Ihaxorz

• 4 weeks later...
  • Henk locked this topic

Archived