Armor bug and trolling

[4] Ban Duration:

2 days

[5] Staff Member:

ZengZ

[6] ScreenShots:

https://imgur.com/a/E8qKJ  https://imgur.com/a/bPaUL

[7] Your Reason:

I was just trying to defense, the lava is a good way to defense so i made a column to place it but elpro64 was angry and he pulled shit out of his screenshot (i said pulled shit becouse i dont know how to say "Sacar de contexto")

And the tnt? i didn't place it, actually the other guy tried to kill me becouse he tried to summon th wither, i tried to follow him and he tried to kill me becouse i told him if he dont stop he'll get a report :/

@ZengZ

Since I like to invetigate and get things in him face. I will give my opinion very clear.

1.- In the first link of imgur, at no time is shown to the player MeJorge collect any type of armor. 

1.1.- If those mistakes are eliminated. There will be no banned players.. (Network is being ignored.)

2.- In the second link of imgur, does not shown the hand of users with TNT. It is recommended that to make such reports. Show clear evidence. (Video or images that show all the details.)

2.1.- If I were a Vanilla CTW server, there wouldnt be any problems..

Sorry for my inactivity, I just back to school after two weeks of hollydays.

First of all, I close the TNT report for lack of evidence, plus I never ban you for that reason.

I have ban your doing armor abuse, I know that Elpro evidence is not enought but MYSELF have seen you doing armor abuse, wool abuse or even Obstructing the wool places in CTW. (you most know you have been banned for the same reasons before) 

However, I'm not having that evidence with me. You will be unbanned, from mistake I learn.

Unban request accepted.

T/C

• ZengZ locked this topic

Archived