3rd offence rule 4

[4] Ban Duration:

13days now at 11days 22hours 43mins

[5] Staff Member:

quagma

[6] ScreenShots:

image.thumb.png.6bbeca46e81d0ecdcc5212c18f2a1ab1.png-(Answer in this line)- 

[7] Your Reason:

My account got hacked and it was just after i bought premium+ and i havent been able to access it till today like half hour ago 

You were banned for Rule 4, 3rd Offense. If you read the rules, and I'm sure you have, you'll see it says this in Rule 4: 

4] No sale/gifting creative/illegitimate items to members outside of your town:

• 1st offense = 2 days ban of both parties involved.
  • 2nd offense = 7 days ban.
  • 3rd offense = 14 days ban.

Creative Players who leave a town must take with them or destroy all creatively spawned items.  Non-Creative Players who leave any town are to leave empty handed. Non-Creative Players and Creative Players who are part of a Creative town are to live in only one town or only in Creative towns. Players who are part of a Creative town are not allowed to sell/trade items.

Looking at your old bans, you've been banned for this two times before, making this your 3rd offense. This means that you are aware that you are not allowed to sell items. Even if they were made via legitimate means, you are still not allowed to share them. This is due to the fact that "spawned in" tags are unreliable, and can be removed with a variety of methods.

Finally, the proof that you were selling items:

bNg76Pc.png?1

This shows that you had items in the market. Requesting another staff to look at this topic, and possibly close it.

• quagma locked this topic

Archived