Staff with emotions and feelings....

Lucy_Anne2012new

Why are you so pissed about that? Doing refunds that have huge amounts of items takes a lot since 1.10 doesn't have the needs to just spawn in couple millions of items at once. And JEI doesn't support the drums of liquid or the mod doesn't add it to be able to just give you a drum. I've done a few refunds of hundreds of thousands of items in the past, and that took a few hours. It's not that simple. It will be easier to ask for a rollback of that area, than asking for a refund.

Maybe just maybe because I was not asking for a refund hence the lack of refund request?
Yet I was treat like I was trying to steal from the server, all I wanted was to find out wtf happened to my 20+ mil of molten uranium and not have 'staff' tell me to fill in a refund if I have proof or get lost. 

Maybe, just maybe you should have asked a question - any question- in your original post.
And only complained that in - your opinion - I did nothing. I would come and look up who stole it from you, however we don't have such logs so we can't unfortunately.

Now, before this turns into another " lucy hates Henk " topic, do you actually have some evidence of it's existence for a refund? - or do you not care for one?

I dont care about the refund I will just have my friend open a liquid uranium dim I am angry that after all the time and effort I put in and help I have given everyone freely people will go behind my back and steal from me. 

But I am sure you will point out its my own dumb luck for giving people access trust to visit the lab, after all why would anyone want to do something social on a multiplayer social game?? huh?? (See I can drip sarcasm too and I am significantly better at it too) 

I will however rephrase my comment as you are quite correct you DID do something. So let me say you did nothing of any actual use other than splash out the copy paste do a refund or rollback request. Maybe it was stupid and naive of me to expect another human to offer any support but don't fret that mistake will never be made again.

Yes I can prove I had the uranium simply by asking the several staff who actually SAW the barrel feeding my reactors to verify it but I should not need to have to prove I am not dishonest when I have never done anything to even suggest I am and when I specifically did not ask for a refund (knowing how much of a pain in the ass they are to do) and yet still get treat as though suspect..... 

I am sure you can see why I am angry. 
I get stolen from then the staff practically accuse me of lying by demanding proof of something I'm not even asking to be refunded!

Best to open a rollback ticket for this honestly, I doubt the griefer would just take away your drum and only your drum of liquid uranium, check your ME contents and other things. We don't really have a reason to refund/rollback on player-made mistakes yet we still do it to keep everyone happy. Also, be more cautious of others, even though this was a pretty brutal lesson but at least you'll know the consequences of trusting people so lightly.

What henk did is just simply follow the best course of action, he didn't imply that you were stealing items but this is what we have to deal with unfortunately. There was a reason why selling items for the whole /gm 1 players was forbidden, it was because of some people lied about selling 'legit' items without creative tag (which were found to be gained by illegitimate means). What was the result of that? Every player with /gm 1 access was restricted by staff to prevent such things from happening again. I know it's unfair but this is the reality. Moreover, we can't make special exceptions otherwise someday those exempted people would just gain our trust to fool us from behind (Although there hasn't been an exact situation of this that I know of but there have been plenty of back-stabbing in this community in the past 6 years). The same thing happened with huge refund requests, take a look at this topic for example. He blended in so well with most of the average skyfactory player yet he still lied to get items which he never had in the first place, I hope you can understand this situation for having proof on large refund requests.

However, a question in your head might be that why isn't this regulated so often with smaller refund requests? The truth is, the amount is more or less insignificant hence we refund it without paying too much attention to proof but when someone makes small refund requests one after another without proof, then I would deny his refund request for being too  suspicious. There have been times where I doubted a player to have even a small number of items and during one of these small refund situations, (Be1008 for example). He was forbidden from making refund topics in the future without any proof of his claim, just because of him lying on a refund process on ~10 wand focuses

2 hours ago, Lucy_Anne2012new said:

Yes I can prove I had the uranium simply by asking the several staff who actually SAW the barrel feeding my reactors to verify it but I should not need to have to prove I am not dishonest when I have never done anything to even suggest I am and when I specifically did not ask for a refund (knowing how much of a pain in the ass they are to do) and yet still get treat as though suspect.....

If you can get a staff member to vouch you for this claim then i'll start the refund process but next time please be careful of who you trust onto your claim.
Brunyman did monthly backups today/yesterday but he should be able to rollback your base if this wasn't more than a month old issue.

Again for the record I have not asked for a refund or rollback nor will I be asking, I was only trying to find out what had happened to the missing uranium.
I have discovered other missing items but nothing I can not replace easily. 
There are some missing base resources (blocks of gold emeralds etc but again nothing I cant replace easily) some mob drops like 1k+ wither skeleton heads. 
Its mainly just time and I would sooner just replace it myself. 

I was angered that people had stolen from me and my honesty was called in to question, I Understand demanding proof from anyone before doing a refund but as previously stated I have not asked for a refund of any of the stolen items and again I will not be. 
Those who had full trust were staff and people end game and I can vouch for all but 2 personally as not needing uranium or any of the items stolen. 
There were a great many with /AT to the public area but they should not have been able to bypass the forcefields or do anything within the claim itself.

Somebody on the server has already done that on my behalf whom I trust implicitly but thank you, unfortunately the list of people with Access Trust was substantial and covered most of the active and new players so they could benefit from what were the public area's of the lab. 
I know for a fact it would not be Kikohi as he used my large orb dim to stock heavily on molten uranium, Bad_Wolf_Bay is above reproach to as is Virtmo only 1 other had full trust and I don't believe they would steal it either as they were asking for uranium in chat. 

The only way to ensure this never happens again is to never let anyone in the sensitive areas so they will all be protected by soliddmg forcefields just in case somebody does get in the labs but I will execute people who do not leave promptly with extreme prejudice and I have the tools to do it at a long long explosive range ;) lol

• Henk locked this topic

Archived