Abuse of powers.

Lucy_Anne2012new

I know this is pointless and I am sure this post will also magically vanish but let me say again that having staff who ABUSE powers is a disgrace and will drive off your players. 

I received a warning yesterday of somebody who I have a conflict with and who also has a conflict with me, for disrespect. 
I want to challenge that warning and the way it was applied by Henkakalmar. I had posted nothing in the forums yesterday nor had I spoken to anyone on the forums yet somehow I magically mystically managed to be disrespectful, now I can only surmise this is a backlash for my shitty attitude about his shitty attitude which would make it an abuse of powers. 
This is also a conflict of interests as he has shown his feelings and attitude towards me. 

I would strongly urge you to have better control over your staff before they drive people away.

The warning was issued due to a private message you wrote to me, aswell as your previous actions shown on the forum. 

5997be0ca7bef12c335b6b42beb7871c.png

Excuse the poor censoring, It was to not expose your IP. 

And as for the " disappearing topics " for your record, that was not my doing. However I stand by the decision.

• Henk locked this topic

Archived