Character Reset for Roboticbuilder13/ Spawn Greifed

roboticbuilder13

Account Name: Roboticbuilder13

Character name : Roboticbuilder13

Coordinates: x-460 y-59 z-1036 (Site of Crater from my death)

Time/date[time/date you want it rolled back to]: 10/10/17 9:00PM Central Standard Time

Description of Issue: So as you will probably see, some idiot was once again dropping antimatter and uranium 238 at spawn and so i teleported to spawn and picked up some uranium and antimatter (because I had magnet on on my powersuit). I didn't have radiation protection so I left spawn out the left entrance and died because of Radiation obviously. However, the antimatter i had picked up exploded when I attempted to retrieve my stuff destroying it permenantly. This all happened around 9:10-9:30 CST. Sorry to bug you guys but could you please roll back my account due to people being massive idiots at spawn. Thanks- Robotic

*Screenshots: Sorry i can't provide any, the website prevents me from uploading anything more than half a megabyte, the pics are 800 MB.

Archived