7 PapasFritasPvPeZ

8 elpro64

Description of the situation :

1 Adversting

2 trolling (Breaking blocks)

3 The same as 2

4 spam

5 trolling & Spam

6 ban evade (WratTz says it in a msg, i dont know if this is true, but it is really probable) @almarvarovin

7 spam

8 insulting

Screenshots/Video Proof (Required) : https://imgur.com/gallery/Z2sqO

Players that can confirm your situation (If applicable) : @DiegoPlayer00

14 hours ago, elpro64 said:

Me dan pena los 2 .. ya subire sus reportes me reire cuando lloren :D 

1st Talk in English  Please (Forum rules)

2nd seems that you haven't learnt the lesson from the last time you "Fake reported" me

3rd Pena? (Idk how to say that in english :P) why? just becouse of a report? You reported me Sacando las cosas de contexto (I didnt know how to translate that either :v) just to get me ban becouse i got you a ban, dude it's just a game, just take it easy

4th Cry? Why? A ban is a ban, you must respect it.

5th Report? wich one?

Hey. First of all. @DiegoPlayer00, @MeJorge, @Wolf_Flow111

1- Please, do not use spanish in the forums like MeJorge said. @elpro64

2- If you want to make an argument, don't do that on the forums, make it where you want, but not here. This is a place where you complain about people, not a place where you can talk about whatever you want. In game, for example. @DiegoPlayer00 & @MeJorge

3- Also please don't insult @DiegoPlayer00

4- If you have a report, make it, no need to post it here just to bring the attention of other people. @elpro64

Please guys don't swear on forums and @MeJorge try to do small reports, is to difficult to see those reports... And sorry for the delay, is my error and i know, And thanks for the report, users punished but see your proofs not all the users made fouls

T/C Topic Closed

• N3co_ locked this topic

Archived