[Island Rollback Request] AndrewSigh (part 2)

Your Name: AndrewSigh
Island Owner Name: AndrewSigh
Coordiantes: x:-7195 z:-6802 y:144
Date: 11/1/2017, Time: 7:30 PM
Description of Issue: Server started lagging, all my pipes and cables went into singular mode and separated. After that I broke some of my Me cables and some of my ME drive holders. Then the server restarted and everything I broke was gone and didn't come back. I think I lost around 6-8 Me drives total, and my ME controller is gone as well as the ME drive holders. out of the 16 drives that were in the ME containers, 7 came back but more than 8 didn't go into my inventory. 
Screenshots (Optional): https://imgur.com/a/SJeng 

After I saw that the rollback was complete I found that I couldn't log onto the server without it crashing. I waited about 9 hours then came back and successfully logged on. Unfortunately my island was still not rolled back and my Me drives and system are still gone and lost. Not sure what to do besides request another rollback to an earlier time as the previous rollback did nothing. 

Also it seems that between the hours of 8:00 to sometime in the afternoon in Pacific Time Zone I seem to crash the server whenever I log on. It might me a combination of me and someone else on the server that's causing me to crash so I log on sparingly. Not sure how to fix this.

Archived