Ticket

XdaSquidKillerX

I joined the FTB infinity evolved server and when I logged in for the first time I had slowness(infinite) blindness(infinite) and jumpboost(infinite)....this made it really hard and I had to kill myself with sand to get rid of two of the effects, but the jumpboost(infinite) still is there no matter how many times I die....and it doesnt let me jump really high...I just can't jump at all...just wondering if I could get some help with this....thx -XdaSquidKillerX

Moved to infinity Evolved tech suppor. We'll have to wait for bruny to look into this, I don't know why it occurs- I'm pretty sure the authentication plugin we have is suppose to give similar effects if you haven't logged in so perhaps it's a bug with that?

Have you logged in? Do you have a cracked or premium account?

7 hours ago, Henkekalmar said:

Moved to infinity Evolved tech suppor. We'll have to wait for bruny to look into this, I don't know why it occurs- I'm pretty sure the authentication plugin we have is suppose to give similar effects if you haven't logged in so perhaps it's a bug with that?

Have you logged in? Do you have a cracked or premium account?

What do you mean log in? like i joined the server...my account is just a normal account not cracked or premium i dont think.....thx

Our servers are Premium and cracked. Meaning that if you legit bought minecraft with money, you have premium and if you didn't and went the pirate route... then you have it cracked.

Our servers are suppose to detect it and if it detects which one you are- if you are cracked you are forced to enter a password for the server when you log in, guessing you didn't have to do this because you have a premium minecraft account.

We'll wait for Brunyman to respond about news on this subject.

• 2 months later...

Archived