Everything turns into obsidian all the time

MrColt

Hi.

First my tessarects turned into obsidian, which was then fixed and have not happend since. Got help from Belgarufo on how to avoid it best. I simply had to many tessarects in the same area.

Second my Electric Turbines from 6 of my fusion reactors turned into Obsidian, which i was refunded by RandomNukes and havent build any since. But there were still 2 bigger fusions which had not been affected. about an hour after that, i went to check in on them and they turned to obsidian aswell.

Now my Fulmination Generator has turned into obsidian. This is very annoying, please guide me on how i can avoid this.

Account Name: MrColt

Item name + item ID (item ID optional, but very helpful): Fulmination Generator, 1412

Time/date[time/date when "WHAT" happened]: Not 100% sure, i was AFK for about 30 min. saw it at 07:26 gmt+1, 22th November, 2017.

Description of Issue: just walked by it and noticed it, dont know exact time it happend.

Thanks

MrColt

Archived