premium rank

Roefel

Hey,
I've been a GM+ on skyfactory 2.5 for a while, and plan on returning to playing minecraft now and then.
Now that skyfactory 3 is out I'll be playing on that server. I have donated for premium but if I remember it right I think that got erased along with the staff rank. (haven't been on sf2.5 anymore)
any chance I could have that transfered/back on the sf3 server?
Also, is there a way to change my display name to get rid of the "(neyts)". Because I can't seem to find it. 

kind regards, Roefel

Hello Roefel, welcome back!

To change name click on your name at top of webpage, then on Account setting. There you will find Display Name and you can edit as you like it.

As of your rank, you might get faster response if you post request on this section of forum: https://forum.craftersland.net/forum/223-rank-transfer/

Have lot of fun playing here again.roefel.png.0cf4f3d42ad8de81ccb220514d393834.png

Archived