[Infinity] Item Broadcaster chip is banned

TwoThe

I just learned that the Item Broadcaster chip is banned on the Infinity server. As this is a fundamental item for the ProjectRed Transportation mod, the entire mod is rendered unusable. If a pipe network cannot detect and extract items as needed (the function of the Broadcaster chip) the only thing you can do with this mod is to pipe items from A to B, which is something all other tech mods can do as well and most of them cheaper and easier.

Alot of the chips from the projectRed transporation had to be banned due to duping. We couldn’t do much against it and it was a too easy of a dupe to leave untouched-

I would recommend logistics pipe or inventory panel from EnderIO until you reach AE2.

Ok, then maybe a hint that this mod is basically banned would be nice, so you don't notice it after you invested a lot of resources. I.E. banning the Item Transport Pipe (7387) and the Null-Logic Routing Chip (7322:44) would make that very clear to the player in the first place.

Archived