Spawn Grief / Temporary

[4] Ban Duration:

1 week , maybe Permanent ;(

[5] Staff Member:

theVeilDemon

[6] ScreenShots:

---

[7] Your Reason:

So I was searching for bugs around the spawn,did fly around the spawn,then I did land on a small island away from the proper spawn area.

I broke a block to check if it's protected

And I had OreExcavation (VeinMiner) enabled

And looks like that block was not protected :/

So a small spawn island was broken ;(

@brunyman

Permaban.seriously?

I just transferred my rank

I veinmined a small part of the island -_-

You exploited an unintended game mechanic - Rule 2
You griefed spawn- which is otherwise a permban.. we'll let you go off easy and count it just as griefing. Rule 8 
And you also ban evaded. Rule 18

So, Rule 2 2nd offense - 7 days. Rule 8 2nd offense - 14 days. rule 18 2nd offense - 7 days. By the end your ban lenght will be 28 days. 

I am not buying the excuse that you were simply trying to find exploits to help the server, and neither will any other staff member judging by your past. Because it's the same excuse yo used when you deleted 3 islands on SF3. But still, we decide to show mercy and reduce your permban down to a 28 day ban. Know that if you will keep on ban evading during this time it will result in a Rule 20 which may give you that permban in the end.

Not to mention there were also chance cubes. not only veinmining :-)

That will be all, we will add more days as it comes around, as we can't add more than 7 days at once. You can buy an unban from the buycraft shop, but do note that you would have to buy it for all the accounts you ban evaded with, otherwise it's just ban evading... again.

T/C

• Henk locked this topic

Archived