Wondering About Applications?

IAmOneQuest

Here is the answer for you:

1) Applications are open only when staff are needed.

2) You can only apply for helper, then need to climb through the ranks.

3) Don't ask for applications to be checked, accepted, or closed. Bruny is in charge of that, and it depends on how busy he is. Impatiency doesn't show well.

Now can you stop complaining about applications in forums? There are more than ten posts about this.

pin this,  please

First of all, this font size hurts my eyes when I see it, and this

1 hour ago, IAmOneQuest said:

3) Don't ask for your application to be checked or accepted... Most likely, it will not be checked if you ask.

Is absolutely not true. Everyone's app will be checked. 

No one is going to pin this post with misleading information. If you are making a post with answers make sure you know them first. 

I stand with Terminator on this one, I won’t pin this topic because it’s misleading information. Not to mention not necessary at all.

Where are these ten posts ”complaining” about applications? The only ever posts I’ve seen with ”complaints” about the applications is for that they aren’t currently open; And that’s a valid post and a friendly reminder for Bruny that the applications for X server hasn’t been up for months. 

If anyone ACTUALLY has a bunch of unanswered questions over the applications you can PM me on discord. 

But I will answer the most common one here

” When will they be closed? ” 

No one knows. It’s all up to bruny and how much he’s got on his plate at the moment. So just be patient about it, inpatiency doesn’t show well.

10 hours ago, Henkekalmar said:

Where are these ten posts ”complaining” about applications?

I see posts all over page one of the forums here saying "when will they be open." I decided to make this so people could consult this before they post questions about applications.

3 hours ago, IAmOneQuest said:

I just assumed that you wouldn't check them if they were impatient. Fixed it.

If you claim to give the " answer " then you can't assume thing, and you're apply for staff- You should know that we staff don't take assumptions as a shortcut, we work with facts.

This topic is meaningless at this point, and inaccurate

T/C

• Henk locked this topic

Hi, sorry for replying to a locked topic but dont take this advice as a harshful approach than constructive criticism. Everyone is bound to make mistakes at some point, we're here to help each other in fixing them. Hopefully you can understand

Goodluck with your application!

Archived