Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

Crashing upon crafting magical wood

TkTree

So basically just placing the final item to create the magical wood basically causes a full crash of the game and this is the crash report

The game crashed whilst updating screen events
The game crashed whilst updating screen events
Error: java.lang.NullPointerException: Updating screen events

Could you please give us the crash report that is found inside your minecraft instance folder? You know where you have your screenshots and your saves?

it shows much, muuuuch more information than this does, as this doesn’t help us hardly any ^^. 

I’ve crafted magical wood many many times without crashing, so this has to be something with your client- and if it was a server issue it would kick you from the server, not crash your game.

Try using other kinds og enchanted books? Maybe you did it with some that are bugged.

I have found the problem, it is when an enchanted book is used. By enchanted I mean literally it is just enchanted with nothing else on it. The process in which I was able to replicate was placing the bookshelf last in the recipe and replacing the books being used to see what was causing the crash. Sorry about the last "crash report" :3

crash-2017-12-31_01.52.34-client.txt

• Henk locked this topic

Archived