Can I Report an Admin? :v

Jiimmy_04

Network Server (Ac v1, Factions, etc.) : Pure Survival

In-Game Nickname : Jiimmy_04

Nickname of the one you are complaining about : Fire_Ligth

Description of the situation : Trolling @MarceLOL home and killing me in gamemode1.

Screenshots/Video Proof (Required)https://imgur.com/a/Z2i4O

Players that can confirm your situation (If applicable):  Fire :v. 

This report is a bit for have fun, but i don't like that people can kill in gamemode 1, although is for fun, i want justice >:v

Edit: The trolling of MArceLOL's home is he putted a lot of, i don't know in english, signals? (Carteles) and you can see he is in gamemode1 because i had op stuff, you can see my sword, and an iron armor with protection, i could kill him easily, also, you can see he is flying :v

Edit 2: Give me a like 7u7 :v

Seriously?

You know that I killed you because you stole my head, and I didn't stole your things. And if you lost your things, why you didn't say ity to me if I was online?!

About Marce's signs, I removed them all and Marce love me, so I can put signs there. :D

I think this topic was only create it for have more posts, I'm wrong?

For the people that didn't undesrtand the topic, it was only a joke, or this is what I think.

And I close the topic for prevent the spam e.e

T/C.

Archived