AN IDIOT TROLL ADMIN HAS BRAKE MY ENCHANTING TABLE AND PORTAL TO NETHER AND THEF MY ITEMS !!!!

stelianofilip

@stelianofilip Ok No one is going to help you when you make over ended threats. That's not how life works, we have people leave this server all the time so staff doesn't care. Now i will help you. CALMLY state. Proof(aka screenshots if you have any), The name of the admin, what exactly happened not that rage description you just gave. and i am positive someone will get to you.

17 hours ago, Swimsam777 said:

@stelianofilip Ok No one is going to help you when you make over ended threats. That's not how life works, we have people leave this server all the time so staff doesn't care. Now i will help you. CALMLY state. Proof(aka screenshots if you have any), The name of the admin, what exactly happened not that rage description you just gave. and i am positive someone will get to you.

Okk , screenshots i can t post here i don t now why but i have ... the admin who make this i don t know who is because i don t see his name and he make that when i was out of server but my frient sergiuhanca seen that admin who was invisibility and beake blocks under him.. he tell me that and i entry in the server instantly.. and when i see in my chests with ores was empty ... my encanting table was brake and my nether portal was broken... pls tell me how me... i have screenshots i can give you the screenshots on skipe or whatever but here i can t sent this .... pls call me for more information ...

Archived