[UHC]Lexylelelele

Lexylelelele

UHC  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see an UHC added to the Network?

• Yes, I would like to see it implemented!
    • No, I think it's a bad idea.

Your name: 
Lexylelelele

Name of the game you're suggesting: 
UHC

Game Description: 

UHC was a mod but now it's implemented in the game and can be activated through a command. It basically removes your natural health regeneration and you can only regenerate health with golden apples or instant health potions (regen potions are usually banned by making the ghasts drop gold ingots). Also players can drop heads and they can be crafted into a golden apple (replacing the apple with the head in the crafting bench).

It can be played solo, in teams of 2,3 and 4 (teams of 5 is already too large). The map the players play on is randomly generated. The world has borders that shrink progressively as time passes by. After a set amount of time, anywhere from 20 to 150 minutes (or more), the borders stop in a small area (50x50 for example, idk the exact value).

Last player/team alive wins.

Game Type (Construction/Competitive/etc.): 
Competitive

Spigot/Bukkit URL: 

https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/uhc (i'm bad at plugins and stuff, hope that one's good)

I have also made a topic about this gamemode a few years ago but it died off, here's the link to the old topic if you're interested:

Thanks in advance! :)

Just now, iiΤzΑrιsmαΙτοr_ said:

Hello. I like the idea, but in my opinion, Speed UHC would be better. I don't like spending 2 hours and then dying.

Heya. There are countless modes for UHC and multiple lobbies could be added: Classic, Speed, Flower Power, Dragon Rush and so on. However, let's see if bruny wants to implement it first.

Love the idea. Yes, it may be difficult to do it and those things, but as Adri said, it could bring new people to the server, if this idea grows, I would like first to see an Uhc Run/Speed Uhc to see if people enters and, if the idea is a success, Uhc of 1h or more can be implemented! 

Very good idea, I think more minigames should be add in exchange for others (snowball battle for example, no one plays it lol). Anyways, hope this idea grows! GJ :D@Lexylelelele

Archived