/feed and /heal commands Suggestion

xtomyserrax

Hey, I have just bought the Premium rank and I have tested all the advantages we have. I wanted to suggest you some changes with the feed and heal command:

1. I think the cooldown system should be separated. It doesnt have much sense (in my point of view) that if you do /feed you will have 5min of cooldown for that command and for /heal and the same goes if you do /heal. Also, when you are on cooldown and try to do /feed it says you have to wait 5 minutes to use /heal, so I think the intention wasnt to give the same cooldown.

2. Reduce the /feed cooldown. This command is something really cool, and something that makes us want to buy the rank. /feed is not a pay to win command or a really OP one, so why should we wait 5 minutes to use a perk which makes everyone to buy the rank? I think the cooldown should be lower or not even exist. It is not an abusable command, you wont be better or worse on PVP because of it, it will just make you forget about food and care about other things. Heal I think the cooldown is right so it shouldn be changed.

Thank you. Wish you changed this things. xtomyserrax!

/heal removes any debuffs, heals you and FEEDS you. That is why they have joint cooldowns (I think). Lowering the cooldown or removing it would remove the necessity of food, which is important in ACv1 economy and can be bought or found in dungeons easily.

I don’t think we should change anything.

You have both because - if I remember right - VIP gives feed while premium gives heal. Heal is just meant as a superior version to feed, but since you as a donator always get the commands of the ranks below you too... that’s why you have both commands.

Archived