My island

Lina

Hello everyone,
So I was wondering if there was a way for me to download my Island and play on my singleplayer world alone. That way I won't have to worry about chunkloading problems etc.
I have gotten pretty pretty far in the game, so it had be sad if I had to start all over again. 
Thanks

ING: Lina

X2195 Y144

@Darknesscafted  Well you guys don't have to give me the download link for the WHOLE SERVER. Just my island is more than enough.
Also I have gotten like extremely far. To the point I got nothing else left to do, so I wanted to try doing some crazy automations, quarrys etc.
I remember there was a mod called "WorldDownloader. I used to used it for newer Mc versions. I know how to use it for 1.7.10 too, but am not sure how to use it with forge. I tried to look it up, yet I found no solution. And no, I can't just place it in my mods files list. 

Archived