[Password Reset] Frxn

_AzaThot

In-Game name: Frxn

(Related to this post: )

I would like to have my password reseted, this is the second time that my items are stolen and nobody has my password. I don't know if it is a hack or something like that, but, I just want to play without having the fear that my items (which I put time and effort to get) would dissapear.

Premium lobby with password would be useless as you already have a password in mojang, and no one can hack your mojang account.

For the password: Are you sure that you're in the non-premium lobby to reset the password? Because in the premium one, you cant. IP: mc.craftersland.net

1 hour ago, AdriStrike said:

Premium lobby with password would be useless as you already have a password in mojang, and no one can hack your mojang account.

For the password: Are you sure that you're in the non-premium lobby to reset the password? Because in the premium one, you cant. IP: mc.craftersland.net

Adri, I think that this player has a cracked account. However I know what's the problem. I think that in order to have access to change your password, you have to join in the lobby. For example, if are in skywars, type /lobby and then use the /changepassword command, it won't work. You have to be in the lobby from the beginning. It's either this way, or the exact opposite. I don't know if you have understood. It's hard to explain by typing. Anyway, I hope that I helped.

~Aristides

Archived