Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

Episode Two! Let's Transform a Minecraft Village.

stevodaniels

I love what you and your daughter are trying to make with this youtube channel- it's adorable. However I do have some questions-

I know that you're new, because you say so in a previous topic.. but how new are you? I have not once seen your name on any of our servers and I have no record of you ever joining any of our servers. Am I mistaken? Or are you just here the plug this youtube channel?

3 minutes ago, Henk said:

I love what you and your daughter are trying to make with this youtube channel- it's adorable. However I do have some questions-

I know that you're new, because you say so in a previous topic.. but how new are you? I have not once seen your name on any of our servers and I have no record of you ever joining any of our servers. Am I mistaken? Or are you just here the plug this youtube channel?

Hey Henk! Sorry if it appeared that way...  U actually emailed me about doing a lets play with my daughter on CraftersLand! Im still getting her used to playing on the computer as she learned MC on Xbox One.  We actually plan on starting our lets play on Craftersland within the next week or two.  Please PM me if you have any more questions.

PS. Sorry for the mix up.

Steve and Jocelyn

Hahahah Nice video keep up making more I'm sure you will get a lot of viewers also I really like that apart from you talking your daughter does talk in the video is really cute and entertaining to listen to her too xD btw thnx for finding a place here in craftersland hope you stay here with us for a very long time!

Archived