[unban] Lutafe

mgahsj

[1] In-Game Username:

Lutafe
[2] Details of Situation:

I was pvping with a pair of full diamonds (for fun) and i used the HB while they were in the spawn 

[3] Ban Category:

Bug abuse?

[4] Ban Duration:

I dont know, i have just noticed, maybe 2 days or a day an a half

[5] Staff Member:

Mainblast

[6] ScreenShots:

I dont have any screenshots :,v

[7] Your Reason:

I am new to the server (less than a month), and i bought the HB, and i thought that the fact we could use the HB in the spawn was part of her functioning. So i hit multiple times people that are in the spawn when we are pvping, even if an admin was watching me, i still did it.

PD: I want to report A VERY BIG BUG, i am a premium user, but i enter with the non premium IP (mc.craftersland.net) to vote. You banned me, but i still can enter the server with the premium IP (play.craftersland.us). I want to remark that im not going to enter the server because i dont want to get banned longer.

I hope you apologise me :,c,

Lutafe :D

This is not exactly a bug, because they are different accounts(premium and no premium). Also you have used HB in spawn many times as you have said above. The ban expires tomorrow, so I advise you to wait it to expire. This would be like a lesson for you to understand it's illegal and to not repeat it again. But I'm not able to consider anything, wait for @Mainblast to take a look on it.

You thought it was intended behaviour that the HB would bypass non-pvp area protection whilst no other item in the game does? Hmm.

I think that's kind of obvious and speaks for itself, it's just another day so I'd just wait it through, but it's @Mainblast decision since she made the ban. 

1 hour ago, Henk said:

You thought it was intended behaviour that the HB would bypass non-pvp area protection whilst no other item in the game does? Hmm.

I think that's kind of obvious and speaks for itself, it's just another day so I'd just wait it through, but it's @Mainblast decision since she made the ban. 

I know its obvious, and if i were you i would believe the same as you. But at least, if an admin/mod sees you doing that, he could warn you (sry for mi bad english). I know that there are only 1 day but i want to play :v

Archived