(Suggestion) Adding Vote for Server Restart

Captin_Nunchuck

In playing on the DW20 1.12 server I have noticed that the TPS get real low and sometime the server doesn't automatically restart.  I suggest that you add a vote command to the server that once half of the players online vote for a restart, the server restarts.  Its just that simple.  Once the server restarts the lag should be gone.  By implementing this it would allow the players to resume playing faster than having to wait for the server to automatically restart.

21 hours ago, Captin_Nunchuck said:

Once the server restarts the lag should be gone.

not always... most of the times lag is caused by people's bases .Restarting would only help if that person is offline, otherwise they'd log back in and the server starts lagging again

imo, a vote can be heavily abused and used for trolling. I mean our server is cracked too, so there is no way to prevent a player from logging into 10 alts and putting the vote in their favor and spam restarting.

We are meant to have automatic restarts when tps gets low, problem is that it doesn't detect tha TPS drops that well.

Archived