Assembly Tables and Lasers

Krysseana

I'm not sure if this was intentional, or really what's going on.  For the past three days, I believe, the lasers that power the assembly table have only been outputting at 4 RF/t, regardless of how much power they can draw.  Other players on the server have mentioned this as well.  I have four set up at my base, powered by survivalist generators (still early game).  I don't know if it's just my setup, or if there's another issue involved, but they don't seem to run consistently either.  Even starting them all at the same, relative time, I will have one, or two, that lag behind.

I have the same problem, looks like another chunk loading problem.

A temp fix is to either remove all the chunk loaders that you have or go to spawn for a few minutes ( to unload your base chunks) and go back.

After i unload the chunks of my base and load them back, the problem is fixed ( not every time, sometimes it does not work).

Lets see what brunyman has to say about this, maybe he encountered the problem before and he knows how to fix it.

I don't think we're actually losing any power, overall.  It just takes a LOT longer.  I measured the input and what was received by the assembly table the other day.

Normal operation, according to the Buildcraft wiki is 40 RF/t, at full speed.  Minimum of 4 RF/t.

Archived