Unban Resques

Keivin95

[1] In-Game Username:

Keivin95

[2] Details of Situation:

I enter the server and they tell me that they banned me for account theft, when in reality no account has been stolen, since I do not have the knowledge to do such a thing.

[3] Ban categori :

Stealing Accounts

[4] Ban Duration:

30 Days :v

[5] Staff Member:

@Fire_Ligth

[6] ScreenShots:

https://imgur.com/eRfuGbt

[7] Your Reason:

Regarding the DarkNatsuX account, yes, I logged in with that account, but the Bad_Brad user gave me his password, I thought that the account was from him and not from another user, but now as I was informed that it was not from He and it was stolen I'll stop using it ...
please suggested that I cut the ban or that they take it from me since I am giving you all the information about it

No excuses for this type of things, you knew perfectly that this account wasn't of Bad_Brad because some weeks ago I banned the account of DarkNatsuX becuase I saw an screenshot of somone saying that this account was stoled by him. Unfortenatly I haven't got that screenshot, but here you can see tht yes, I already banned the ccount previously. And why you changed the password? Maybe beacuse the real owner couldn't acces to it...?

I'm not going to remove or reduce your ban, and be thankful that we don't give bans of more that 30 days, because you deserve more than 50 days for do this type of things. And sorry for beeing a little bit rude, but I can't tolerate these things.

Unban request denied.

T/C.

Archived