Imperatus

AlexHarri

Network Server (Ac v1, Factions, etc.) : Infinity Evolved

In-Game Nickname : AlexHarri21

Nickname of the one you are complaining about : Imperatus

Description of the situation : This happened back in July 2017, what happened was someone got jailed and I messaged him asking him if he enjoyed his jail time which wasn't harassing him at all and he reported me to this staff member which believed that my question was harassment towards the fellow player. He continued to think that my question of "Did you enjoy your jail time?" was harassment and then started to use the logic that all my questions were targetted harassment.

Screenshots/Video Proof (Required) :
2017-07-19_16-23-22.png

2017-07-19_16-15-45.png

Players that can confirm your situation (If applicable) : NERO1k, hiddentalent24, possibly Uberwalrus2505 and Death_Stalker_

Askin questions like that is provoking and is falling under Trolling and this is harrasment.

So he messaged me and i enforced the Rules. And despite that everyone is feeling different about Messages like that.

Also u asked him over and over again because he didn't give u an answer. Which is also harrasment. 

So this punishment was right.

After i told u to stopp u keept asking me why over and over again and that's the point where u harrased me.

So yeah as i said above punishment was right.

Edit: Had to reset my PC in that past few months so no screenshoots availaible.

This thing you are complaining about is nearly a year old. Why you are dredging this up now is beyond me, but it is incredibly petty. Just because you may not like a staff member is no reason to dig up year old screenshots that aren't actually a problem. 

The rules were followed and applied. When someone complains that they are being harrassed by someone, it's up to the staff member to follow up and check out the complaint. Your own attitude and refusal to cooperate is what got you punished, according to the rules. If you wanted to appeal or complain about it, you should have done that then, not now. The staff did nothing wrong, it was all on you.

Topic is pointless and irrelevant. 

Topic Closed.

• quagma locked this topic

Archived