Terra Shatterer issues with clear ground entities script

ohnolookwho

The server runs script that removes ground entities from all loaded chunks to improve server lag - dropped items, broken blocks etc. This unfortunately also destroys Terra Shatterer, which has to be tossed into a mana pool for long periods of time (total of 1111.5 mana pools to upgrade to max, this takes hours of ground time) in order to upgrade. Just today I lost a Terra Shatterer this way after only few seconds in mana pool - vanished before my eyes.

This makes it impossible to charge it unless one is really lucky. Could you please make sure this doesn't happen? There are few items in botania that suffer from this, such as mana tablets, manapearls/manadiamonds/mana steel when making terra steel, etc, but none more than Terra Shatterer.

Edit: Namely, is it possible to make Terra Shatterer blacklisted for the wipe script? Just like fluix seeds are for example.

• 3 weeks later...

Clear lag no longer removes Terra Shatterer, I think I can say that for sure now. Thanks for the fix!

It still vanishes upon server restart or crash, so dont get careless.

Edit: Actually it disappeared on one restart but not on another, so I have no clue what it depends on.

Archived