Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

Tekkit Server Not Working... possibly?

newtonadmin

So I, minecraft name: newtonadmin, am trying to connect to the Tekkit server right now and it continues saying Connection Lost - End of Stream. I've tested my internet connection, and restarted my computer along with using different versions of Java and re-downloading the modpack and using more RAM. These have proved ineffective. I then asked my friend to also try to reconnect to the server, minecraft name: taffs101, as he was on the server and he can now no longer join, he has received the same message. I am currently in Singapore and he is in the UK so this mustn't be a local issue and as we've played before on our current internet connections, we doubt they are both not working. Is it possible to restart the server or perhaps find the route of the issue as we love to play on this server.

Kind regards,

newtonadmin

Archived