[Refund Request] milangopali

milangopali

In-Game Name: milangopali

Server (AC, PureSurvival, etc.): Pure Survival.

Item name + Item ID (Item ID optional, but very helpful!): 1 enchanted sword with sweepingedge2,unbreaking,fireaspect.1 pickaxe with eff5,unb3.1pickaxe with eff4,silktouch.1 fishingrod with luckofsea,lure,unbreaking3. and my $1006 money

Time & Date (Time and Date when you lost the item/s): 24/03/2018, I don't know time.

Description of Issue (how you lost the items): someone hacked my account and took thish things

Evidence (an old screenshot/video that shows you had the items;Optional): -

1 hour ago, Lexylelelele said:

Wait. I have personally refunded you three times so far. I'm sure other staff members have refunded you too. How come you get hacked three or four times a week and every other player is not?

You refunded me dude! And about milan you refunded him before his account got hacked! He posted about this very earlier but no one refunded him thats why he's making another request!

Archived