Weird server behavior and crashes

This entire day the server has constantly been kicking be after which no connection could be made for up to 5 minutes sometimes. This multiple times an hour.

Also weird things have been happening; Cows dissapearing, and then being there again after the server went back up, only to have another cow missing instead. Autonomous activators and vacuum hoppers suddenly being empty after i only took out some items. The server seems very glitchy today as if someone's deliberately messing with it.

I experiences a similar thing on another server once where admins later explained someone corrupted their island which made the server react badly to it.

Could someone please take a look at the logs and see what's happening here? Staring at "no connection" more than i can play isn't even as annoying as being afraid i'll have to file for yet another rollback if something actually messes up my island (such as things eventually Not returning after being glitchy)

Witness: Edude42 (It's a nick, don't know his actual IGN) also complained to Dragonlady about stuff dissapearing and reappearing constantly
Dragonlady told me to write a post as she has no idea what might be happening.

• 1 month later...

Archived