Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

Chaos Guardian Problems

Tragicbunny01

Today after trying to kill the chaos guardian 3 times on different islands and spending at least 20 minutes at each island only to find after getting the dragon down to half health it would simply vanish and start to fly around the outside of the island. While it was flying around it would occasionally attack me but when i caught sight of it and gave chase it would once again vanish to appear somewhere later and restart the process. I was wearing full draconic armour with flying speed set to max so I was faster than the guardian meaning that it could not have simply out run me. If you want verification of what was happening you can ask RoastedEU. I was wondering if it was possible to be given the 5 chaos shards you get as a reward for the fight as at least for me with my questionable internet connection the fight was impossible to complete. i have attached a screenshot of my gear in case you need proof of my ability to defeat the guardian. It would be greatly appreciated if you could help me because short of buying them from someone else I believe this is the only way to obtain the shard for me personally.

Screen Shot 2018-04-21 at 9.50.39 am.png

Archived