Tick Rate Issues for Thermal Dynamics and Botania

Neurion the Glitch

On 4/21/18 another player and I on the DireWolf20 1.12 server tested Botania tick rate and power transfer with Thermal Dynamic Fluxducts and saw that players are having issues with Mana production and transfer of Mana to a mana pool, the process of a pure daisy changing stone to living rock and wood to living wood taking way to long, on average 5-15 minutes. Thermal Dynamic Flux pipes are not transferring enough power to there appropriate machines causing stops in there automated processes due to minimal power transfer. 

I don’t know when the server last bounced, but I tested just now. It looks to still be broken.

Specifically: the Mana Spreader appears to accumulate and release mana. I can see its buffer filling and periodically emptying (while giving off the swoosh sound, as it does) when it dumps to a Mana Pool.

The Mana Pool it’s bound too never accumulates. (I know it can take a while.) I’ve tried both regular and Diluted Pools. I’ve tried breaking and replacing all blocks involved.

I’m not familiar enough with Botania to know if this is relevant – when I look at the Spreader with the Wand in hand I see an icon and “Mana Pool” displayed under the mana bar, but I don’t see a checkmark overlaying the icon like I do with the flowers.

I haven't been using botania yet, but going back to thermal expansion, I am seeing RF transfer rate is not what it should be, it works fine for a few seconds, then stops transferring RF entirely for a little while. but i think its possibly more than just fluxducts, i also notice it between energy cells.  

• 3 weeks later...

Archived