Adding an item to the Spawn Store

Tragicbunny01

As a result of some people be they ignorant or trolls destroying the majority of the eldritch obelisks in the wild it is pretty hard to find one that isn't already being used or destroyed, so I am requesting the obelisk placer item be added to the spawn store or a custom Xtreme crafting recipe being made (i don't really have any idea what could be included in it). I think it should be priced anywhere between 1-5k but it's up to your judgement as I'm sure you don't what the map spammed with them.

• Founder

problem is once you have the obelisk placer you can place an infinity amount of obelisks, i think the best way is to give us the coordinates of where you want one paced and we will add one for you

Be careful with this - if the obelisk is too close to another one (arbitrary distance, hard to decide), the maze it generates may sometimes cut into a pre-existing one, which bugs both mazes out and often creates void mazes or unfinished tunnels. 

I have no clue if replacing previously destroyed obelisks fixes this (a destroyed obelisk likely didnt spawn a maze, since it was never entered to begin with).

Archived