Unban kfc35

kfc35

[1] In-Game Username:

kfc35
[2] Details of Situation:

my town was wiped,cleaned inv, and banned for "Rule 1 1stt O.

[3] Ban Category:

Not really sure 

[4] Ban Duration:

2 days

[5] Staff Member:

G_G_marvel

[6] ScreenShots:

cant post screent shot because its to large but heres a link to a google doc https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yewO9fyZ-GZzjX71B2cpf6cFZBtlGHoFy-J0L-kbu98/edit

[7] Your Reason:

I wasn't even on, I'm hardly ever on idk what my town did so i dont think its fair i was just banned without so much of even a "hey are you doing this"? would also like to point out according to the rules posted on the forum, rule 2 states 
"Knowingly exploiting a bug which as i stated i did not no about

You were banned because there were two people in your town who were suspected to be dupers. 

Firstly, as shown here, 

CuzImRetro in your town, had suspected Redshii for duplication.

However, when I went to your town, RedShii, one of your town member, told me that it was CuzImRetro who had duplicated items.

NaqGFLS.png

RedShii had kept the items which seems duplicated into separate ME system. (Screenshots below)

ROwdT9s.png

nQewK7p.png

As clearly shown on screenshots above, that number is definately not legit. 

On the other hand, however, among those items, there was a dimension builder owned by RedShii.

Due to ambiguity of who is the real culprit, I had to ban all town members in your town, Forest.

Thus, secondly, your town was wiped according to this rule:

[2] No Bug Abuse/Exploiting Bugs:

• 1st offense = 2 day ban.
  • 2nd offense = 7 day ban.
  • 3rd offense = 14 day ban.
  • 4th offense = 28 day ban.

Includes but is not limited to bypassing any punishment, duping, or glitching.
WARNING: If you are caught duping your base will be regenerated.

Since your town had player(s) who had duped, your base was regenerated. 

5 minutes ago, kfc35 said:

But how is it fair to ban ALL of us when you found who the person was?

i do agree on this.

marvel, as you said, there were 2 people that could have duped. 1 reported it (or atleast gave a lead) and the last, kfc35, didn't even play all that much. so why not just ban the ones that are suspected/inconclusive on who exactly did it and leave the others to play? the 2 who are innocent (and pretty clearly imo) didn't deserve a ban.

and the base wipe? i don't believe that to be the right course either. they did ask for a rollback to before the duper joined.

Firstly, I’ve re-considered whether banning all town members and wiping a their base was a right thing to do. After checking other histories and evidences, I realized that this was an unfair ban indeed. 

Please accept my deepest apologies for banning you and other non-related town members and wiping your base.

Secondly, this problem was brought up by RedShii and CuzIamRetro and they have both pointed their finger to each other. On the other hand, however, I was not able to find any clear and solid evidence. So I believe that ban for CuzIamRetro and RedShii should remain. 

In conclusion, I am once again very sorry for banning innocent players and wiping their base. Please submit town rollback request to have your base back. But to keep things fair, both RedShii and CuzImRetro will remain banned for 2 days. 

I will unban kfc35 and xTvR_B1TEZzZzZ as soon as I have access to computer.

-Marvel

Archived