MoyGT and ananaibunny Dupers and Hacked Client

FarLawyer0

MoyGT and ananaibunny are using a duplication exploit to obtain keys, ananai just opened more than a stack of legendary keys and im unsure if they both have hacked clients, but MoyGT has fly without an angel ring or a jetpack and has kill aura. He preceded to telpeport to me to trade me and killed me when i /back i see him flying around and kills me again. I can't prove the hacking, but you can easily see their duped key logs.

They killed me and took the first 5 hours of my progression items.

you can look at the chat logs and it is literally not worth my time to aquire proof or make a new topic because I am not getting anything out of it and it is your server you are letting people ravage thanks or not whatever

I already banned these players an hour and a half ago, they were indeed duping. I will add 7 days to their ban length due to hacked clients.

If you care to recover what was lost in the process please fill out the refund request form in a new topic, as otherwise we can't tell which items to refund as for right now only Bruny can check backups :-)

Thank you for the complaint and your patience!, We can't control the actions of all our players, especially not the illegitimate ones :-)

T/C, complaint accepted, players banned for 9 days

• Henk locked this topic

Archived