How pros play Minecraft!

iiTzArismaltor_

Hello members of Craftersland!

Today, I would like to present you the only way of becoming a successful PVPer. Have you ever thought that you are a noob and other players are much better than you? Then, there's no problem. We have the perfect solution! By watching this amazing animation, you can easily see how Pros play. Try to do whatever they did and, soon, you'll become a very skilled player.

And now, here's the moment that all of you have been waiting for...

The amazing animation!!!: 

If you don't succeed at first, don't worry. Try watching this video over and over again and memorize each move that the pro did. After a few months of training, you'll be ready to fight!

-Aris

Spoiler

This video is made for humoristic and entertaining reasons. I don't want to blame anyone if he isn't good at PVP. Also, I'm not the Master at PVP either. Anyway, enjoy your practicing :P

I guess that both of us can kill players with 1 hit or shot, so we should probably try to fight each other, at least once. In long distances, you have no chance of surviving. Your strafes can't help you, in situations like these. However, in smaller distances, you have the advantage. Your strafes can be used as a powerful weapon. It's all up to you.

Archived