Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

brunyman rank request

Hi bruny i started to play again FTB seriously and like 2 days ago i started on SkyFactory3. But i saw you taked my [Sponsor] rank and my name [Mr]BaBooN with lite green and the access to World Edit and i want all of those again now :D I know isn't ur fault becouse i do not entered 1 year and SF3 is a new server :D . Thank you for reading this and spending your time for me :D

2 hours ago, Baboon said:

Hi bruny i started to play again FTB seriously and like 2 days ago i started on SkyFactory3. But i saw you taked my [Sponsor] rank and my name [Mr]BaBooN with lite green and the access to World Edit and i want all of those again now :D I know isn't ur fault becouse i do not entered 1 year and SF3 is a new server :D . Thank you for reading this and spending your time for me :D

Are you saying you changed your name or something? Can you describe what actually happened? Do you want this rank transferred from another server or something?

I don't understand what your saying

Also, I know you had the rank, I just want to know a bit more detail on what happened, that way if it needs to be moved to say, Rank Transfers, it can be.

Man , i haved this rank on SF2 like 1 year ago and i wanted to transfer it to Infinity Evolved and when i started 4 days ago i entered on Infinity and SF2 and i losed my rank and my access to WE and now i want it back but on SF3 :D . I entered on every server and i dont have sponsor on any.. This is what i want to take my Sponsor and my [Mr]BaBooN lite green name and the access to World Edit back on SF3 becouse i lost those and idk why :) 

Archived