Complaint - EwanTheKangaroo

googleoo

In-Game Nickname: EwanTheKangaroo

Time and date: Afternoon EST, June 8th

Description of what happened: 

Yesterday, a new-ish player I had been helping out had been begging me to give him trust for him to be able to use my RF machinery. With reluctance I agreed and gave him container trust while blocking off the loot for the moment. As I began to move my chests out of the claim into somewhere more safe, I crash due to the chemical sprayer not functioning properly and could not reconnect until today. After the issue is resolved, less than two hours later I run into another crashing issue with industrial foregoing and in the midst of trying to fix this, I logged into my alternate account which has not been on the server yet to talk and try to resolve the issue. At this time I notice EwanTheKangaroo is online, he says something to the effect of hello, then disappears. After patching industrial foregoing I found my chests which I had not yet moved yet had still blocked off to be looted of valuables and the one way door out to be open. He did not take much to not be noticed, but I noticed.

Screenshots or Proof: No real proof to be found, I know it is word against word but he is the only one to have /containertrust on any of my claims and I can promise I did not misplace anything nor am I lying. Missing half my nether stars, had 29 have 14, so a split stack missing, and 2 stacks of diamonds at least.

uiXkOx4.png

List of eyewitnesses: No witnesses either, I play alone.

I believe this would qualify for greifing claim?

Also a rollback would be useful since I have not made progress in the time in between technical difficulties.

Archived