Inventory Refund

ANTHONYs_LEGEND

Well it seems i've lost more stuff due to excellent claiming perms of a user who hasnt been on in over 30 days. i got 1 shot by an ender man and lost all my property on his land and it was cleared, below will be a list of the tons of items i lost, if i could get a refund that'd be great. I had 2 big backpacks and 2 little ones on me aswell, ill specify which had what in them accordingly. 

Inventory: Flux infused Battle-wrench, Axe, Pickaxe, and shovel, 63 beef, 2 tesseracts owned by yours truly, 15 redstone energy conduits, and a full set of power armour, head thru feet. ill reupgrade everything myself I understand thats a bit too tedious to ask of someone refunding a whole inventory.

Backpack 1: Labelled DRUMS it held all my drums and fluid related objects, it had enclosed 18 empty drums and 12 individual fuel drums for my comp dynamoes, alond with a drum of gelid cryotheum.

Backpack 2: Labelled All my $#!T: had 2 pumps, 2 quarries, 2 resonant energy cells, a leadstone energy cell, a stack and a half of fluiducts and redstone energy conduits, a stack of item ducts, 59 levers, 1 compression dynamo, 16 buckets, a bucket of water, a full water drum, 3 resonant portable tanks, 14 landmarks (for the quarries) a quartz wrench, a resonant jetpack(for when my powersuit runs out) and 22 reactor casing, a fuel rod, a control rod, reactor controller, access prort, and power tap. along with 32 yellorium to run it. also 2 small backpacks with nothing in them, for extra storage and a tesseract for items along with a deep storage unit (for cobble)

Yes i know this is the longest grocery list youve probably had in a while and sorry for my bad grammar but this is not my first time retyping these items hence the specificity of the numbers and such. Thank you for reading all this crap, believe me i dont like making or reading these either, i really hope i didnt miss anything, I reckon ill see you on the server.

Thanks, Anthony

Archived