an admin distroy our work...

stelianofilip

First of all, the guy you're trying to blame for this is a donor, not an Admin. He wouldn't have remotely enough access to cause that sort of damage. I can't see him doing anything to you in that video, am I missing something? I also noticed parts of your base that were messed up seem to not be protected, what's the deal with that? Was everything protected to begin with? All I'm getting from the video is you verbally attacking someone in chat (that wasn't very nice at all) without evidence. Where's the part where he actually destroys your place? 

We'll be looking into what might have caused this. Meanwhile, you can file a rollback request for your base here, following this format.

Greetings, stelianofilip.

I'll explain whatever I can. Maybe you didn't know about some things, I don't blame you. First of all, I'm not an admin. I'm sure you'd knew that by now. Next, I couldn't possibly destroy your base since I don't know where it's situated and from my knowledge, your base was protected, yes? So, you accused me for destroying your base because I was the only one online at the moment. That's understandable, anyone would do that. When you started your video, I was only a few moments out from shower. Note that I was away from keyboard too. In your video, when I asked you when did I destroy your base, you said 'now'. Again, note that I was away from keyboard, so that's simply impossible. What I was doing at the moment when you joined? I was building myself a mansion, then I went away for shower. Now back to the topic. I asked you if you had evidence of me destroying your base. You wanna know why? Because I know I didn't and wouldn't do such thing since griefing protected land is forbidden. A piece of advice: please be respectful towards staff members because they willingly take care of your problem. Why am I saying this? Because when you thought I was an admin, you swore at me. Please, be respectful. Have fun, it's just a game.

Yours truly,

Kenny

Thing is, a good chunk of the OP's base isn't even protected. For instance, all of the areas shown here. It couldn't have been a regular player (or a donor for that matter), and to say it was an admin without having any proof whatsoever is a bit much. There's no reason why anyone from our team would mess with your place like that.

You can still ask for a rollback like I said though. Then make sure you claim everything.

If he was an admin,he would've warned you for your language and most likely TPed to do you to see what the problem is.What you did here was basically report yourself for swearing (you and your friend)..What should happen right now is this post getting closed and you making a rollback request.

Greetings stelianofilip

First of all, no one from our team will ever do that and as FreeFallFTW said if he was an admin he would've warned you for the language you used here. Secondly, in the video we don't clearly get the evidence that 'Herobrine' did that, you just showed us the broken lands. You should go and make a rollback request for your land. Also, we clearly see that Herobrine was away from keyboard and he told in post that he was taking shower. The thing you can do now only is make a rollback request.

We can't punish anyone at this time, however I can assure you this wasn't an admin or the donor (Herobrine) you talked to on the server. I'll be looking into a couple things regarding the case, if you have any more evidence or you want to ask a question then feel free to send me a forum PM. Be sure to post that rollback request when you get a chance, it should get you your base back eventually. Make sure you've protected all areas afterwards.

Topic closed.

• Jimmel locked this topic

Archived