[Unban Request] iSprintMC

FreeFallFTW

[1] In-Game Username: iSprintMC

[2] Details of Situation: -

[3] Ban Category: Temporary

[4] Ban Duration: 5 Days

[5] Staff Member: @geri33

[6] ScreenShots: Banlist will do the job.

[7] Your Reason: Well, I got banned for spawn killing, geri33 thought that it's 6th time when I got banned for spawnkilling, but in fact it's my 4th offense. Lemme explain: I got warned by geri33, as my first offense, then, I got banned by Zawita or Mainblast, I don't remember very well; after that, south banned me, and then geri33 banned me. 1 Warn, 3 bans. = 4th offense, not 6th. Geri33 saw Henk saying in my unban request (that I made like 1 week or 2 ago) that I have 5 offenses. I don't know what to say; I think that Henk hates me, he always replies and says the bad part of me, not the good one at all. Geri33 could not find my correct banlist, and before my warning that she gave me months ago, she thinks that I have more offenses. Ok, I told her to ask every staff, and she is inventing.. I talked with her on discord and she ignored me an changed subjects, then she blocked me, because she has something against me... I want a reduce, cuz 5d for 4th offense is very very rude, and for this ban category the punishments are very low, PS: I asked my friend FreeFallFTW to make this post for me, I made the unban request and he copy-pasted it.

I think we're done with that.

But also, don't evade anymore, because it is noticeable... You know what I mean, only you and me, for now...

Unban request denied.

And player banned for an appropriate punishment.

T/C.

• geri33 locked this topic

Archived